After you create an account on Cyber Citizenship Education, you can create private folders and subfolders to organize educational resources by specific themes or subjects. Private folders are visible only to you.
Create a folder in My Items
Log in to Cyber Citizenship Education.
- Select your profile photo at the top of the page, and then select My Items from the menu.
- Select New or Create New Folder to begin creating a new folder.
- Enter a name for your folder.
- Select Save to create the folder or select Close to stop creating the folder.
- Your new folder(s) will appear in alphabetical order on the left side of the page.
Create a folder on the go
You can create new folders as you are searching for and saving content, using the folder option inside the Save widget.
Search to find content that interests you.
Select a resource and then select Save.
In the Save widget, select Create New Folder.
Create a name for your folder.
Select the group to which you want to add the folder.
Select Create & Save.
Your folder will be created and the selected content will be saved in it.